We are very excited that we are now able to resume patient visits and begin to catch up on much of the care that has been postponed. In accordance with recommendations made by local and national authorities we have implemented some changes to our office policies to keep our patients and staff as safe and healthy as possible.
- Prior to your appointment you will be screened for Covid-19 like symptoms. If your child is exhibiting symptoms or has been in close contact with anyone who is symptomatic their appointment will need to be rescheduled.
- We ask that you make every effort to be ON TIME for your appointment. Additional screening and disinfection protocols will make it impossible for us to “squeeze in” patients who are excessively late. If you are running late, please call us and we will reschedule your appointment.
- Temperatures will be taken with a no-touch thermometer for all patients and parents upon arrival. If a patient or parent has a fever, their family will be instructed to seek an evaluation from a medical provider and their appointments will need to be rescheduled.
- Only one adult per family will be permitted. Similarly, we ask that children without appointments do not accompany their siblings. If your children are older and feel comfortable attending the appointment without an adult present, we recommend you wait outside the office or in your car during their appointment.
- Please maintain appropriate physical distance and consider waiting in the hallway if another family is in the reception area.
- Parents who wish to be present for the appointment must accompany their child into the treatment area and are required to wear a face covering. If you are unable to wear a face covering please contact us prior to your appointment.
- Once your appointment is completed you will exit the office through the secondary exit which leads directly to the parking lot. This will be marked by arrows on the floor.
Additionally, there will be some changes to your usual experience that you may wish to share with your children prior to the visit.
- We will be utilizing the entire office to maximize physical distance between patients and families. Siblings who are used to being seated next to one another will be separated by at least one chair and may be seen in one of the treatment rooms.
- Following the appointment children will not be able to pick a prize from the toy box. Instead, we will have prizes preselected in their goodie bags. Many patients have become accustomed to picking the toys themselves which for the time being will not be possible.
We appreciate your cooperation during this time and encourage you to contact us with any questions or concerns. See you soon!
Stephen Sadler DDS and Staff